EXIDE ELEMENT ® GEL BLOCS
Element® gel blocs utilize valve-regulated technology in convenient 12 Volt Group U1, 22NF, 24, 27, and 30H/31 battery sizes.
GNB® Industrial Power has applied their valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA) gel technology to convenient bloc sizes. Available in 12 Volt Group U1, 22NF, 24, 27, and 30H/31 sizes, Element® gel blocs are perfect for small light duty motive power applications; scrubbers, sweepers, personal carriers, maintenance and aerial lifts, and neighborhood electric vehicles.
These fully recyclable bloc batteries are made in the USA in our Columbus, Georgia plant and are available with threaded (M6) copper alloy, Flag, Marine, and SAE posts.
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) gel battery.
- Gel electrolyte design.
- Integrated removable carrying strap handles optional.
- Reinforced polypropylene case and cover – reducing battery wall deflection.
- State of the art, second generation helium leak detection system confirms reliable post and jar-to-cover seals.
- Thick high-tin, low-calcium, silver positive plate design.
- Manufactured in Columbus, Georgia.
- ISO 9001:2000 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management System) certified manufacturing facility.
- UL recognized component.
- Approved as non-spillable per regulations set forth by DOT, IMDG, IATA, and ICAO.
- Recyclable to world standards.
Alloy: Positive: Lead, Tin, Calcium and Silver
Negative: Lead Calcium
Terminals: Threaded (M6) copper alloy, Flag, Marine, and SAE
Container: Reinforced polypropylene (standard)
Safety Vent: Low pressure, one-way, self-resealing safety vents