GNB® Flooded Classic® Batteries – Exide Technologies
FULPOWER™ INDUSTRIAL MOTIVE POWER SYSTEMS FOR PALLET JACKS AND ORDER PICKERS
The FULPOWER System is the efficient solution to your pallet jack and order picker battery problems. This integrated system consists of a GNB® Flooded Classic™ Flat-Plate or Flooded Liberator ® Tubular-Plate Battery and its own durable on-board charger, both in the same epoxy painted steel tray. Remote charging stations are a thing of the past; since this unit can be charged anywhere there is a 15 amp, 120-volt AC outlet. The charger is fully automatic, so charging is foolproof. Simply plug it in and start. The charger does the rest.
THE FULPOWER SYSTEM
- Perfectly matched battery and charging components provide maximum battery, power output, and system run time.
- Fits most common sizes of pallets jacks, tuggers and order pickers.
- Charge anywhere there is a 15 amp, 120-volt AC outlet.
- Available in 12 and 24 volt DC output.
THE BATTERY FACTS
- Efficient design maximizes battery power (KWH) and is ideal for light and medium-duty use.
- “Balanced Cell Design” assures full capacity of the battery as rated.
- Polypropylene covers on all intercell connectors.
- Epoxy powder coat painted tray inside and out.
THE CHARGER FACTS
- Fully automatic operation eliminates charging errors.
- Automatic Start/Stop.
- Time Fault Shut Down.
- Recharges the fully discharged system in 10-16 hours.
The FULPOWER charger is a single shift, full wave industrial battery charger. Charging current is regulated by the ferroresonant transformer(s). These transformers allow the battery to determine its own charge rate with respect to its state of discharge. Full recharge of a 100% discharged battery occurs in 10-16 hours.
The FULPOWER charger is microprocessor controlled. The FS50 control utilizes battery volt and time to terminate the charge. Once the battery has reached 80% charged, the FS50 control will provide three hours of additional timed charge. Built in fault detection provides for additional battery protection.
FEATURES OF THE FULPOWER INDUSTRIAL BATTERY CHARGER
- Automatic start/stop
- Five second delayed start
- Battery mismatch discrimination
- Continuous battery voltage monitoring
- Manual stop switch
- Equalize switch
- Back up timers to prevent overcharge
- Automatic fault shutdown
- Memory retention during AC power loss
- Optional refresh cycle
- Automatic LED test
- LED indicators for battery charging
- Analog ammeter for DC output current
INPUT VOLTAGE: 120 AC (tolerance +/- 5%)
INPUT FREQUENCY: 60 HERTZ only (tolerance +/- 5%)
INPUT PHASE: SINGLE
LEAD LENGTH : 30” (standard)