INDUSTRIAL MOTIVE POWER SYSTEM FOR PALLET JACKS AND WALKIE STACKERS
Tubular-LM™ FP System – Exide Technologies
The Tubular-LM Low Maintenance FP system is the efficient power solution for your electric pallet jack and walkie stacker needs. This integrated system consists of a low maintenance Tubular-LM Flooded Tubular-Plate Battery with an on-board top-mounted high frequency charger, both in the same durable rust-resistant steel tray. The top-mounted charger lets us fill the steel tray below with battery cells, thus maximizing the available power and run time you get. Remote charging stations are a thing of the past since this unit can be charged anywhere there is a 15 amp, 120-volt AC outlet. The charger is fully automatic, so charging is foolproof. Simply plug it in and start. The charger does the rest.
The Tubular-LM FP System
- Perfectly matched battery and charging components provide maximum battery, power output, and system run time.
- Ideal for light and medium-duty use.
- Fits most common sizes of pallet trucks and walkie stackers.
- Charge anywhere there is a 15 amp, 120-volt, 60 Hz, single phase AC outlet.
- Available in 24-volt DC output.
The Battery Facts
- Efficient round tubular positive plate design maximizes battery power.
- Extended watering interval over flat plate designs (actual interval is dependent on conditions and usage).
- Polypropylene protective covers on all intercell connectors.
- Epoxy powder coat painted tray inside and out with charger cable containment when not being charged.
The Charger Facts
- Fully automatic start/stop operation eliminates charging errors.
- Internally protected against overload, short circuit, incorrect connection and voltage transients.
- Recharges the fully discharged battery in 8-16 hours.
- 120 VAC input voltage (tolerance +/- 5%)
- 60 Hertz input frequency only (tolerance +/- 5%)
- Single phase input
- Battery cable lead length – 27 inches (standard)
- Charger cable lead length – up to 80 inches
Optional Factory- or field-installed single point watering system
GNB uses a comprehensive business approach to recycling called Total Battery Management (TBM)™. TBM includes manufacturing and distribution of lead-acid batteries, collection of spent batteries, reclamation of battery materials and use of those materials in new batteries. Exide Technologies, the parent company of GNB, recycles sufficient lead tonnage to make it one of the largest secondary lead recyclers in the world, returning the materials to new product and diverting them from the waste stream. GNB batteries are recyclable.